Runner friends, here are some instructions and practical information for the 2019 edition of La Grande Trace
- To get to the start of the race? See you at Superdévoluy Station!
- To stay the day before the race? Contact
Tourist Office of Dévoluy
Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 58 91 91 or Contact us
- When to pick up bibs? The start time of the race? Ask for the World Cup program or the Great Trace program
- What mandatory material ?? frontal this year!
- And for helmets? We will apply a time penalty, based on random checks, for “old standard” helmets
- What is the SPECTATORS course? A free course, untimed and unframed BUT marked that will lead spectators to strategic places to see the ALL courses pass. With a nice ravito to welcome them! Invite your friends to support you without moderation: the layout will be available soon HERE
- How to come by carpooling? By using the space created for you by the organizers of the race: coming soon …
- A doubt ? A question ? Contact the Organizing Committee directly
The complete CO!
Download the BRIEFING Runner available 3 days before the race